Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Serenity At The Scandinave Spa

At the end of June, a group of my lovely kindergarten parents gave me a gift certificate to the Scandinave Spa in Whistler.  I was over the moon!  I had heard wonderful things about this spa but had never been.  It is a magical place.  I encourage everyone to go.  (There are also Scandinave Spas in Montreal and Mont-Tremblant in Quebec, and Blue Mountain in Ontario.)

Photo credit: Scandinave Spa

You can stay as long as you want to.  The spa is open from 10:00am-9:00pm.

There are hot pools, cold pools, a sauna, a steam room, hammocks, massages, solariums with beds, lounge chairs, fountains, outdoor showers, flowers, trees and stunning views.  But best of all?  There is silence.  No talking, no cell phones, no cameras.

   Margaret and I walking through the woods before entering the spa.

My friend Margaret kindly offered to be my chauffeur so that I could have the full relaxation experience.


My 'Serenity Package' included the use of a bathrobe and two towels; a swag bag of flip-flops, stainless steel water bottle and massage oil; a Swedish massage and lunch!

Rocky Balboa eat your heart out!

The outdoor spa is beautiful and serene.  You feel entirely relaxed moments after stepping outside.

Photo credit: Scandinave Spa

Photo credit: Scandinave Spa

Photo credit: Scandinave Spa

Photo credit: Scandinave Spa

 Photo credit: Scandinave Spa

 Photo credit: Scandinave Spa

Photo Credit: Scandinave Spa

Nuthin' like eating lunch in a restaurant while wearing a bathrobe 
and sporting a post-massage hairdo!

Relaxed and ready to take on summer!

Scandinave Spa.  You should go.

8010 Mons Road, Whistler, B.C.
604.935.242


No comments:

Post a Comment