Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

SURPRISE!

I even get my own special birthday hat!

Happy Birthday to me!

This morning I woke up and I was 52! Yippee! Not only am I lucky to be 52 and healthy, but I am very blessed. This is the 4th time I've celebrated my birthday in Europe. I don't take any of it for granted.

When I came down the stairs this morning, a birthday surprise was waiting for me. The entire living room was filled with balloons that Molly and Paige had blown up. Not only had they stayed up very late last night filling the balloons with their breath, they also got up early to be downstairs in time for the birthday surprise.

I am one lucky lady.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that these are my favorite photos of your trip so far!!
    The balloon hats are hilarious!! You guys are a family-party-in-a-box!!
    Shuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the balloon head band- so Lillian Vanderzalm. Did Paige put her professional ballooning to work, or can one buy such a thing in France?

    ReplyDelete