Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Little Housekeeping


Just a little housekeeping folks.....

I am not loving the way the photos and the text look together on this blog. JOE can't even figure out how to make it look like I want it to. The blog looks one way in my draft copy, another way when I view it, and then a third way when I publish it! AGH! It's making me crazy! I am also working from a laptop computer which makes it waaaay more complicated for me.

So what I am going to do from now is just post one photo per blog entry. And maybe I'll put up shorter posts more often.

If you are interested in seeing lots of my photos, I'll be posting many of them on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever way it comes is okay with me. I thought what you started with looked fine - but what do I know from blogs! Just keep it coming sister!:)

    ReplyDelete