Sunday, October 3, 2010

What I Liked About Yesterday

Yesterday was one of those perfect autumn weekend days.  Sunny, warm, and breezy.  Here's what I liked about it.  I just wish I had a photograph to accompany each part of my day.


  • my morning physiotherapy session with the amazing and wonderful Sue Shalanski.  She worked her magic on my injured ribs.
  • going to the Squamish Farmer's market to meet Melissa and her mom Beatrice.  We sat in the sun and drank coffee, ate almond croissants, chatted, and people watched.
  • picking up my boyfriend Kai (the McClements' golden retriever) to dogsit him for the weekend.
  • laying in my zero-gravity lounger in my garden reading 'Nikolski' while basking in the afternoon sun.
  • walking to and from Alice Lake with Kai and the Moberg's dog Palmer.
  • having a glass of wine with Dan.
  • picking up Chinese food to take home and eat while watching Project Runway.
  • going to bed early.

3 comments:

  1. My Mom is still talking about the Farmers market. What a great day! I love savouring those little moments as they slowly unfold over a weekend.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I liked about today - finding your blog after losing it for months! GREAT

    Now to bookmark it so this doesn't happen again - thank heavens for Google!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could I have missed this post. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete